Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch - KAF820JJF
Call for Price
Managing a ranch is hard work. To make the job easier, we created the MULE PRO-FXT™ Ranch Edition side x side with special components like a WARN® Vantage™ Winch and Electric Power Steering (EPS) to help get the tough jobs done. Top it off with premium Metallic Titanium painted bodywork and the comfort of padded two-toned bench seats for the ultimate ranch hand.
- Bred to Work: This special edition workhorse helps get the job done faster with a WARN® Vantage™ Winch and Electric Power Steering (EPS). Head out to the job site in comfort and style with padded bench seats with a Metallic Titanium painted hood.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) for All-Day Driving Comfort: Helps decrease steering effort and bump-feedback for a comfortable ride.
- Metallic Titanium Painted Bodywork with Ranch Edition Badging: Show your ranch pride with special badging and one-of-a-kind premium paint.
- WARN® Vantage™ Winch with Remote Control: Take on the ranch with a winch that’s easy to use with plenty of pulling power—up to 4,000-lbs.
- Padded 2-Tone Bench Seats with Embossed Logo: For a long day away from home, get the comfort you need with premium embossed padded bench seats. 13-gallon under seat storage bin offers ample room for your belongings
- Transform The Way You Live: 1 Person. 1 Trip. 1 Minute: With the class-exclusive three to six passenger Trans-Cab™, one person can change seating from three passengers to six passengers in a single one-minute trip around the vehicle.
- Our Fastest, Most Powerful, Six-Passenger MULE™ Ever: This 812cc, three-cylinder engine with massive torque has impressive pulling power for hauling and towing heavy loads across rugged terrain.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled, gas
- Displacement: 812cc
- Maximum Torque: 48.0 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Fuel System: Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®)
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Final Drive: Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Alternator Output (max): 75 amp
- Steering: Electric power assisted rack-and-pinion (EPS)
- Ground Clearance: 10.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal.
- Turning Radius: 16.0 ft.
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 42.7 x 53.7 x 11.0 in. (1 row configuration) 22.0 x 53.7 x 11.0 in. (2 row configuration)
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 1000 lb. (1 row configuration) (California model 600 lb.) 350 lb. (2 row configuration)
- Load Capacity: 1574 lb.
- Seating Capacity: 3-6
- Towing Capacity: 2000 lb.
- Lighting: (2) Halogen (high/low beam) headlights. Ranch Edition/LE/Camo models (2) additional auxiliary LED headlights (high/low beam)
- Overall Length: 135.6 in.
- Overall Width: 64.0 in.
- Overall Height: 79.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 1962.5 lb.
- Wheelbase: 92.3 in.
- Instruments: Multi-function display includes digital speedometer, fuel gauge, odometer, hour meter, clock, dual trip meters, 2WD/4WD indicator, water temperature warning indicator, oil pressure warning indicator, fuel injection warning indicator, CVT and EPS warning indicators, neutral, reverse and parking indicators, seatbelt reminder lamps
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 3-cylinder, DOHC, gas
- Fuel System
- Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1962.5 lb.
- 92.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 1 row configuration: 1000 lb. (California model 600 lb.); 2 row configuration: 350 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 2000 lb.
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with high, low, neutral, reverse gears
- Drive System
- Shaft, selectable 4-wheel drive with dual-mode rear differential, 2WD/4WD/4WD with rear differential lock
- Metallic Titanium
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty