Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i - KVF750GJF
Stock Image: Candy Lime Green
The muscular Brute Force® 750 4x4i EPS ATV features an Electric Power Steering (EPS) system a powerful V-twin, four-wheel independent suspension, six-spoke cast alloy wheels and rugged bodywork featuring wide-stance styling cues. Its strength, sensible overall size, great power, dual-range four-wheel drive and a highly maneuverable chassis provide amazing traction, handling and utility.
• Kawasaki’s high-grade Electric Power Steering (EPS) system enhances handling and ride comfort.
• Fuel injected 749cc 90-degree V-twin engine offers great top-end power and low-rpm grunt
• Six-spoke cast aluminum wheels make a significant styling contribution while offering a premium image
• Stylish bodywork (hood, bumper, fenders and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
• Strong cargo racks feature integrated tie-down hook loops for maximum convenience
• Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter, and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicator lamps for neutral, reverse, belt and oil pressure
• Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points for maximum ride comfort and the ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain
Electric Power Steering System
• Turning the bars causes a signal to be sent to the electronic steering control unit, initiating power assist
• The EPS ECU uses input from a vehicle speed sensor and torque sensor to determine the amount of steering assistance required from the system’s electric motor. At slow speeds or when stopped, assistance is greatest; assistance is reduced as vehicle speed increases to help ensure predictable handling
• The EPS assembly enhances ride quality and control by also acting as a damping system. Even when steering input is neutral, the added inertia of the electric motor acts as a stabilizer. Likewise, it significantly reduces bump steer and kickback to the bars caused by wheel impacts
• Steering assembly locates the bottom of the steering shaft so that it is not directly connected to the front differential, so movement of the differential due to changes in throttle application in 4x4 mode can’t affect the steering assembly
Powerful Fuel Injected 90-degree 749cc V-twin Engine
• High compression cylinder heads provide strong low rpm torque for maximum performance when launching from a stop
• Stainless steel exhaust pipes feature tuned lengths and pass-through holes inside the muffler to minimize restriction
• Rubber muffler mounts help minimize stresses on the exhaust system
• Aluminum cylinders are Electrofusion-plated for light weight, long wear and excellent heat dispersion
• 33.5 Amp alternator offers enough output to help ensure sufficient current to operate the electrical system and accessories.
• Large radiator is placed high in the chassis for optimum protection against mud and debris
• Radiator fan and large-diameter cooling hoses and pipes help maximize cooling performance
• A self-repairing circuit breaker and dedicated fuse for the fan help keep things cool when the going gets tough
• Dual 36mm throttle bodies are controlled by a 32-bit CPU, which monitors coolant temperature, air intake temperature, throttle position, air intake pressure, vehicle speed and crankshaft angle to help ensure the perfect air/fuel mixture
• Low spring rate for the throttle return springs and ball bearing-equipped throttle bodies minimize friction and enhance throttle action
• Engine can be started in any gear when a brake is applied
• Air for the CVT and engine enter from a reverse-facing snorkel located beneath the handlebars to help protect against water and mud
• Access to the air filter requires removing only one cover
CVT and Powertrain
• Fully automatic Kawasaki Automatic Powerdrive System (KAPS) continuously variable transmission (CVT) has high and low forward gears plus reverse
• CVT converter weight and drive spring tuning offers responsive acceleration characteristics and optimum control during low-speed operation
• CVT duct layout and placement is highly effective at preventing the intrusion of water and mud
• Limited-slip front differential reduces steering effort under normal four-wheel drive operation, while Variable Front Differential Control permits rider to distribute torque equally to front wheels for maximum traction
• Selectable two or four-wheel drive operation is controlled by pressing a button located on the handlebar
• Cardan drive shaft joints absorb torque fluctuations and reduce vibration
• Plastic front and rear axle boots provide protection from debris
• Strong double-cradle frame features reinforcement at critical points (front A-arm mounts, rear stabilizer mounts, engine mounts, footrest mounts, etc), resulting in impressive rough terrain handling. The frame’s ability to absorb shocks when sport riding on rough terrain makes it easier to maintain a higher average speed in most conditions
• Offers 9.4 inches of ground clearance
• Steering assembly locates the bottom of the steering shaft so that it is not directly connected to the front differential, so movement of the differential housing due to changes in throttle application in 4x4 mode won’t affect the steering assembly
• Fitted with pre-routed tubing and mounting brackets for quick and easy winch mounting and wiring
Six-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
• Six-spoke cast aluminum wheels make a significant styling contribution while offering a premium image
• Mounted with aggressive AT 25 x 8-12 (front) and AT 25 x 10-12 (rear) tires, the premium wheels help give the Brute Force ATV its 9.4 inches of ground clearance
Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension
• Double wishbone independent front suspension design includes preload adjustable shocks, and features 6.7 inches of suspension travel for a comfortable ride
• Front upper and lower wishbone pivot joints use rubber bushings to minimize maintenance requirements
• Smart suspension geometry provides light steering
• Suspension arm/shock absorber layout (shock absorbers are mounted at a splayed angle between the upper and lower wishbones) helps minimize sag and maintain ground clearance once a rider sits on the ATV
Independent Rear Suspension
• Double A-arms and a preload adjustable shock at each wheel provide superior ride comfort and ground following ability
• Independent rear suspension provides 7.5 inches of travel
• Shock settings help minimize sag and enable ground clearance to be maintained once a rider sits on the ATV
• Lower A-arms feature a combination of needle bearings and ball joints for smooth suspension action, stability and excellent rider comfort
• Rear stabilizer rods use thick-walled tubing for optimum lateral stability
• Rear torsion bar helps minimize body roll
• Dual front disc brakes with two-piston calipers and Kawasaki’s sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc rear brake system provide maximum stopping power
• Electronically controlled Kawasaki Engine Brake Control helps to slow the ATV under certain conditions
Wide and Rugged Styling
• High-gloss, scratch-resistant Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) bodywork offers a strong, scratch resistant surface to help it stay fresh looking for the long haul
• Bodywork (hood, bumper and headlight surrounds) are key elements of the Brute Force 750’s wide and rugged design
• Covered hood storage bin offers additional convenience and is large enough to hold two 16 oz. bottles
• Front and rear fenders complement the tough-looking design
• Waterproof storage box in the left front fender complements the easy-access storage pocket on the right side
• Dual wide-set 35-watt headlights help provide excellent lighting for nighttime rides
• Cargo racks feature strong 25.4mm tubing for maximum durability. Total combined rack capacity is 264 Lbs
• Tie-down hook points on the cargo rack tubes make it easier –and far more reliable– to secure a load
• Protective shielding under the front hood helps prevent mud from reaching the air intake, and also helps protect electrical equipment from the elements
• Large wheel-well flaps help minimize water/mud intrusion into the engine compartment
• Instrumentation is easy to read at a glance and features a multi-purpose digital display with speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and indicator lamps for EPS, neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, belt and oil warnings
• Sport style grips help reduce felt vibration and enhance rider control, as well as offering molded-in safety wire grooves
• Comfortable, upright seating position combines with the independent rear suspension for a plush ride
• Seat material has superb elasticity, offering excellent comfort and long lasting support. The material is also resistant to cold, allowing it to maintain its suppleness when temperatures drop, reducing the chance of tearing/ripping when exposed to extremely cold environments
• 12-volt electric outlet offers convenient power for accessories
• Aluminum footpegs help minimize weight
• Trailer hitch bracket with 1,250-pound towing capacity is standard equipment
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
- Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 749cc
- Starting system: Electric
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 66mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel Injection: DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Double Wishbone/ 6.7 in.
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Fully independent, dual A-arm / 7.5 in.
- Front Tire Size: AT25x8-12
- Rear Tire Size: AT25x10-12
- Front brakes: Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Overall length: 86.4 in.
- Overall width: 46.5 in.
- Overall height: 48.0 in.
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
- Turning Radius: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Ground clearance: 9.4 in.
- Seat height: 35.8 in.
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 lbs. / 176 lbs.
- Towing capacity: 1,250 lbs.
- Curb weight: 694.6 lbs.
- Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, reverse, belt, and oil pressure.
- Color Choices: Candy Lime Green
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Engine Type
- 90-deg., four-stroke, SOHC, four valves per cylinder
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 66mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- Rear Suspension
- Fully independent, dual A-arm
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 694.6 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1,250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.4 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
- Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Candy Lime Green
- 12 Months