Selby Implement Company opened in 1948 at the intersection of 24th and Locust in Quincy, IL. In 1961 Selby’s moved to its current location at 2201 N 24th Street. When the company originally opened it sold International Harvester farm equipment and General Electric appliances. Since those days many things have changed and the company has grown into a multi-brand equipment dealership. Our Parts and Service Departments have expanded over the years to accommodate the many added brands and the size of equipment we now carry and service. In 2011 the company opened a second location in Hannibal, MO, and a third location was added in 2018 in Barry, IL. The three locations work hand in hand with each other to make sure our customers’ needs are met in Sales, Parts, and Service.