(Click on each logo to visit the manufacturers' site.)
Selby Implement Company opened in 1948 at the intersection of 24th and Locust in Quincy, IL, selling International Harvester farm equipment and General Electric appliances. In 1961, Selby’s moved to its current location at 2201 N. 24th Street. Since those days many things have changed and the company has grown into the multi-brand equipment dealership it is today. Our Parts and Service Departments have expanded over the years to accommodate the many added brands and the size of equipment we now carry and support. In 2011 the company opened a second location in Hannibal, MO, and a third location was added in 2018 to Barry, IL. The three locations work hand in hand with each other to ensure our customers’ needs are met in Sales, Parts, and Service.